The health and safety of our patients and staff are the upmost importance to us, therefore, to ensure this all our patients will be asked the following ADA screening questions before their appointment:
- Do you have a fever or have had a fever in the past 14 days?
- Are you having shortness of breath or difficulties breathing?
- Do you have a cough?
- Any flu-like symptoms, such as gastrointestinal upset, headache or fatigue?
- Have you experienced recent loss of taste or smell?
- Are you in contact with any confirmed COVID-19 positive patients?
- Have you traveled in the past 14 days to any regions affected by COVID-19? (as relevant to your location)
Positive responses to any of these would likely indicate a deeper discussion with our office before proceeding with elective dental treatment.
We have also made some changes to protect our patients and staff:
- The above questions will be asked again when you arrive
- We ask that you wear your own mask to your appointment
- Your temperature will be taken and recorded when you arrive
- We will have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you are offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment
We are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we are taking to keep you and our staff safe.
Orland Park Periodontist.
We specialize in the treatment of periodontal disease (gum disease), and the placement of dental implants.
Most of our patients are referred by their general dentist. We work closely with your dentist to help you reach your optimum oral health.
Part of our commitment to serving our patients includes providing information that helps them to make more informed decisions about their oral health needs. This website is a resource we hope you’ll find both useful and interesting.
We genuinely hope this site is helpful to you in learning more about our practice, dental conditions and treatments, dental recommendations, and more.
Bernard W. Murray D.D.S., LTD.
Palos Primary Care Center
15300 West Avenue, suite 211
Orland Park, IL 60462
View Larger Map